2014 Wrapped up in a hurry this year! Lots of ups and downs like any year, blessed to be able to have these challenges and joys to experience as a family. God always carries us through and is faithful to provide!
The girls have enjoyed their 3 week break, and of course like any kids have mixed feelings about school starting back up Monday. I, on the other hand am very excited to start the 2nd semester of homeschooling! Science is over and we will start History and Health. They love science, so are sad that it is over. I will be looking for fun supplemental science experiments to keep doing so they don't miss it so much. They love hands on learning!
We had a fun New Year's Eve. We had our dear friends Pamela, Dan, & Izzi over to ring in the New Year. We had lots of fun stuff for the kids to do, played games, and ate yummy food. It was nice to celebrate with friends!
Rosie even smiles for pictures!
Fancy glasses for sparking juice!
Blessed to have good friends, and looking forward to our friendship to continue to grow!
We know 2015 will be busy.
We will be getting a Golden Retriever puppy in the spring right about the same time Hope will be getting new braces on her top teeth. We have to make room in her mouth for her top adult teeth to come in. There is no room in the inn, so to speak!
We will be finishing the girls 1st year of homeschool, which is the best decision I ever made for them!
I will be going to ASU Beebe to get my CDA. Please pray I can juggle my job, homeschooling, and school! It will be crazy!
It will be a full year with our sweet Rosie. We will be taking her back to the vet soon for a complete check up and to recheck her heart worms. She finished her meds, so hoping they are all gone.
We are eating healthier food options, many more organics. Also using essential oils to help with health.
The girls will be hitting double digits, (the big 10) in May. I will try not to cry too hard, my babies are just getting so big so fast! They are learning to skate, and are quite determined. It's like them learning to ride a bike all over again. Once they set their minds to something it doesn't matter how much they hurt themselves, they just keep getting up and going again. I love that about them!
I pray your 2015 if full of blessings!
No comments:
Post a Comment