It appears my blogging has gone from once a week to once a month!
This has been an exciting month compared to my last blog! Lots to fill you in on so this may be a little long, hang in there!
First we got our taxes filed and its all going to braces for Hope, new school books for "next" school year, and.....a new PUPPY!!! We had promised the girls last winter when Gynger was so sick that we were going to get another Golden puppy. God surprised us when He blessed us with Rosie, but a promised puppy is a promised puppy after all. We found a reputable breeder that is doing everything right. We went and picked out a sweet baby boy on the 7th, he was only 4 weeks old so still with mom for now! His mom is Sunshine and dad is Sampson. Grandma's name was Sunny. We kept his family name and named him Sonny. He comes home on the 27th and we cant wait!!
This is THE ONE!
Hello precious boy! Puppy love already!
The girls and I have been reading all about raising/training a puppy. They are taking this very seriously and are SO excited!
Daddy didn't want in on this pic! Lol
The girls school is going great! I caught a sweet pic of Faith helping Hope with her math homework when she got stuck on a problem. Love their caring nature!
We finally got some winter precipitation. It came in the form of sleet, but that hasn't stopped them from having fun!
Rosie wasn't too crazy about the ice, much different from all the Golden's we have had. They all have loved the snow & ice.
Sonny comes home in 10 days and Hope will get her braces in 15 days. Lots going on!
I am making great progress on the pioneer dress I am making for Faith. Its almost done! Then I will start on Hope's and my dress. I am very proud and thankful for my dear friend Pamela for teaching and guiding me on how to do this!
The girls will turn double digits (10!!) this May! Already party planning, and they have picked a Little House on the Prairie party here at home! Lots of fun ideas and planning going on already! They are loving all the books we are reading for school this year! Hoping to have enough money to take them to Laura Ingalls Wilder Museum in Missouri this summer after we finish all the books.
One last updated Sonny picture before I sign off. Can't wait to bring this sweet boy home!!
Awesome post! I love it!
ReplyDelete