Saturday, November 15, 2014

It's been a busy November so far! Playing catch up on posting. My hubby and I celebrated 14 years of marriage on Halloween. We went out the next night and enjoyed a nice dinner together of oyster(mine fried & his raw). Then we went home to enjoy a Halloween marathon, which is a pastime for us that we really enjoy! :)
Homeschool has been going great! We just finished up our 2nd grading period. Faith got "A/B Honor Roll" for the second time & Hope has made huge improvements and was only 2 points away from A/B Honor Roll as well! They are doing amazing and I am so very proud of them! I made them report cards mainly for our records, but they seem to enjoy them.


They got another mailing of their Little Passports & they really love it! This time they are learning about Brazil.

We got a surprise overnight dusting of snow/sleet mix on Thursday morning. With a little bit more expected this weekend. It's hitting early here this year.
We got a much needed delivery of firewood and are enjoying that! Gynger is still hanging in there & we are loving on her as much as we can. Poor sweet girl is still having a problem with her back legs & getting up, but seems to be in good spirits. We just love her so much!




That's all for now! I will be learning from my good friend Pam on how to sew dresses from a pattern, and I am looking forward to that!! I am making both girls & myself pioneer dresses! Excited!!

1 comment: