Ok so I am going to give the blogging thing a try!
I am a preschool teacher during the early part of the day and a homeschool mother to my two beautiful twins in the afternoon!
This is our first year homeschooling and I LOVE it! The girls are really loving it too! 4th grade is fun and has its challenges. Teaching is my passion! God has truly blessed us this year with all these big decisions we made regarding the education of our children. Now I can give my children a quality Christian education.
The girls love science & all the fun hands on experiments we get to do. We are reading through the Little House on the Prairie books this year & have so many fun activities to go along with it! We are going on a great pioneer field trip this Friday, so look for updates soon!
Well that's all for now, more excitement to come!
No comments:
Post a Comment